Guidelines & Tidbits
- You can begin at anytime during the course of the year, however once you start if you have to try to write a verse everyday.
- Log your verses on your computer or a notebook with the date next to it.
- Write a verse that tugs at your attention; that won’t let you be.
- Inspiration is everywhere: memories, daily occurrences/perception, nature, news, etc.
- share your verses with us daily if you’d like. (via comments, facebook thread or e-mail), if you’d like. Or just share your progress. Let us if the challenge has been effective or not.
- any questions comment on this post or e-mail the canvas at: email@example.com