Through April rains I shall wear my voice in verses. Scribbling thoughts on my sleeves read them before they smear.#wearyourpoetry
— One Canvas One Soul (@1canvas1soul) March 27, 2014
You’ve heard of wearing your heart on your sleeve? Well, throughout the month of April I plan to wear or carry my heart in verses of poetry! Starting April 1- April 30 I plan to have my verses either attached to my clothes or bag. You can follow along each day and or join me on twitter. Each photo I take will have the #wearyourpoetry in the caption.
If you’d like to follow make sure you add #wearyourpoetry to your photos. Please be mindful of how and where you wear your pieces. No nudity and or graphic photos.
- Write a poem on your clothes.
- Write a poem on a separate piece of fabric and attach it to your sleeve
- Wear a poem as jewelry
- Write and attach a poem to your coffee cup sleeve
- Attach a poet to the zipper of your bag
- Write a poem on the cover of a notebook